Kilometri 120. Emanuele e Sonia



Unzipping my tent and facing the crystal calm waters of Cala Frana gave me goose bumps all over my body.
The night before I had dinner with my two tomatoes and the cucumbers, furnished with olive oil and salt, sitting on a smooth white piece of wood and facing an unbelievable sunset right in front of me.





Everyone had left, and falling asleep with the melody of the waves and my muscles screaming for the pain was easy as opening my sleeping bag. After such an effort I decided to spend the whole coming up day in that corner of paradise...and so I did!
At 10 o'clock in the morning the sun was already shining and burning like a lente d'ingrandimento on a dried leaf, and since I woke up, about an hour earlier, the beach was all for my self. Bathing naked to awake my senses is something I'm getting used to, but here was a boat with 8 persons on board...I have to get "dressed". Emanuele, Sonia, Diego and Loredana with their beautiful kids become quickly friends, and before leaving they offer me to pick me and my equipment up on their way back and invite me for dinner...how could I refuse?!





The fresh fishes and the octopus they caught made our dinner unforgettable, but the friendly chat around the table was totally the proof that I met some exquisite persons!
Thank you guys. You will always be in my heart!
And how can I forget to mention Argentiera?! Once you get here you feel like you're part of the movie "Back to the future". Everything here takes you back to a far west mood and the calm atmosphere given by the exquisite bays turns all the situation into a novel.
A must!









0 commenti:

Post a Comment